Lie to Me Boss: We’ve Made Promises for Season 4

31 January 2011 at 7:56 pm

Lie to Me’s Season 3 finale dares to ask the question: What if Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg had killed one of his closest friends and partners?

Truthfully, the episode has nothing to do with Facebook, but you can’t help but notice the parallels between it and the Oscar-nominated film, The Social Network, which explores the complicated personal and legal entanglements behind the founding of the most popular website on the Internet. In Lie to Me’s tale, Nikita’s Ashton Holmes plays Zach Morstein, the wunderkind co-creator of a popular dating application who Dr. Lightman (Tim Roth) fingers as the lead suspect in the murder of Zach’s best friend and company co-founder.

Executive producers Alexander Cary and David Graziano happily wear their influences. “We didn’t want to shy away from it as a milieu because there was a movie that took place in that arena,” Graziano tells TVGuide.com, noting that the original story was based in small-town politics, not technology. “It is really hard on television to establish the character of a small town. At its heart, this episode always was about three close friends and how they become divided. So, rather than it be small town where this happens between three local politicians, we just made them friends with a corporation.”

“Obviously we were aware of [The Social Network], but it didn’t really inspire us or inform us,” Cary adds. “You draw your inspirations from these places but then, once you’ve come out of the gate, you go with it in your own way. We just thought it was a fun way to do this story. It was a fun type of character to go against Lightman. It’s sort of old-school against new-school.”

Indeed, Graziano says the episode is actually more of an homage to Peter Falk’s Columbo. “We liked the way he is a working-class protagonist who goes up against these very powerful, very rich antagonists and through the course of an episode, takes them down at the knee,” Graziano says. “Lightman is sort of cut from the same cloth. The important things about these episodes is that you always need a very clear and strong obstacle to the truth. The people that are the strongest obstacles just wind up being the people with the most to lose and the people who are the smartest and most powerful.”

It just so happens that the murder victim is a former patient of Dr Gillian Foster (Kelli Williams), which raises the stakes for Lightman & Co. In fact, when Graziano and Cary learned that the episode would double as the show’s season finale (Fox opted not to order the back nine episodes to make room for new midseason shows), they decided to more fully explore Foster and Lightman’s “relationship status.”

“We wanted to make a statement about what’s at the nucleus of their friendship, which is a deep love and a respect,” Graziano says. “And one of the things Lightman does for her — he’s her protector.”

“We wanted to really cement the relationship between Lightman and Foster,” Cary says. “We wanted to really do a love story in a very indirect way between Lightman and Foster with a sort of horrible crime that affects Foster, and therefore Lightman, personally. And I think what we wanted also to do was imbue Lightman and Foster and some of the other characters with a sense of hope for the future.”

But what is the show’s future? While Fox execs are unlikely to rule on Lie to Me’s future prospects until May, Cary remains very confident. “They have been incredibly supportive to us and encouraging, and they have made it absolutely clear that we should not pack our bags,” he says. “We’re feeling really good and they’re looking after us and keeping us busy. I think this is just the nature of the business. They make people like us fight for our shows and it’s fair enough. To fight for our show is no bad thing, and to allow other shows to have a crack at it is no bad thing for us or the business.”

And Graziano notes that the final moments of the finale will leave everyone wanting to see what comes next. “We’ve made some promises that we plan to achieve in Season 4,” he says. “Those aren’t just things that we’re planting in the episodes to string the fans along, but where we want to see the show go.”

Lie to Me’s Season 3 finale airs Monday at 9/8c on Fox. Do you want to see another season of the show?

Source: TV Guide

1. sexycelticlady

So we are going to be left with cliff-hangers? *sigh* that could prove to be frustrating.

January 31, 2011 @ 8:05 pm

2. C-D

Yes! Season 4 please!!!

January 31, 2011 @ 8:11 pm

3. Tweets that mention Lie to Me Boss: We’ve Made Promises for Season 4 | Lie To Me Scoop | News, Spoilers, Photos, Promos, and More! -- Topsy.com Pingback

[...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Kristin Wilkinson, Lie to Me Scoop, Faz Kamar, Celeste Warren , Hani Fitriani and others. Hani Fitriani said: “@LieToMeScoop: Lie to Me Boss: We’ve Made Promises for Season 4 – http://bit.ly/eo94Tn #LietoMe” [...]

January 31, 2011 @ 8:22 pm

4. Nicole

Holy smokes!!!!!! I am SO excited for this episode! I wish I could watch it to tonight, but I don’t have a tv, so I have to wait until tomorrow to watch it on hulu :(
    I’ll be sitting by my computer all night waiting for the SECOND it comes online!!!!!
    I can’t wait for all the CALLIAN moments <3

January 31, 2011 @ 8:26 pm

5. Anna

I’m torn. Part of me wants the thing at the end to be really big (like an “I’m in love with you” confession or a real, romantic kiss). That way, if the show doesn’t come back, we can draw our own conclusions about their future. Part of me wants it to be (and kind of thinks that it will be) smaller. If they do something really big at the end of this season, they’ll have to actually put them in a relationship if they return for Season 4. There is so much more of their friendship that could be explored without adding a romantic complication.

January 31, 2011 @ 8:27 pm

6. Liana

I really love the show, and I hope that it gets the green light for season 4, but without a main arch history for the show, it kinds of gets “pointless”… they need like, a strong caracter from some firm or government to be an “enemy” of Cal…like, that caracter from first season who were once one pupil of lightman and went into make his own firm, if they used him to make a big history for the fourth season, the show would get more atention than it gets now…

January 31, 2011 @ 10:07 pm

7. Muahaha

it was a great episode… I LOVED the very end and the cuddly part between Lightman and Foster… JUST adorable and it made me and my sister squeal haha

BUT the name of this article thingy was very mean. I thought that there really was going to be a fourth season… :( but hopefully there will be one… we can only pray

oh and i HATED the part in the big rich condo with Lightman and Wallowski where he pulled her onto his lap…. grrrr

January 31, 2011 @ 10:25 pm

8. hugee

season 4 please :DD they can’t leave it like this i want a real kiss XD

February 1, 2011 @ 3:43 am

9. Mel

Season 4 please! You guys can’t leave us hanging! T_T

February 1, 2011 @ 10:36 am

10. MARIA

please, please! we need more LIE TO ME!!

February 1, 2011 @ 12:07 pm

11. Marc

I definitively want another season. Please give us another one!

February 1, 2011 @ 1:57 pm

12. Adam

Lie to me is a brilliant show. The one word that sums it up for me is “intelligent.” Of course, American viewers have shown time and again that they are not supportive of such intelligence. I really hope the show will return.

February 1, 2011 @ 4:05 pm

13. kayla

YES i want season 4 i absolutely LOVE this show i make sure i watch it every week. it’s sooo addicting! if there wasnt a season 4 and they just ended the show there i’d be VERY upset and i think billions of others would agree so yess we all want season 4!! LOL :D

February 1, 2011 @ 4:28 pm

14. Cliff

This is probably one of the most underrated show I’ve seen but yet had caught my eyes since Season 1. I’d NEVER miss a single episode of Lie To Me ever since I watched Season 1. This is one of those shows where you don’t need giant casts to be awesome. With the stories complexity along with the scientific bits, it’s just really awesome.

I’m very saddened that there’s no hype about this show for almost 2/3 years? The fact that the last episode which I just saw left us a cliffhanger, I am SOOO hoping that Fox will give the green light to L2M. Please Fox!

February 2, 2011 @ 9:43 am

15. Oprea Mihai

Yes…….season 4 5 6 ……..100.Lie to me!!!!

February 4, 2011 @ 1:31 pm

16. henry ray baker

i just want 2 reiterate that i feel very strongly bout havin a fourth season of lie to me, each season has got better and better wiv each episode, its not just the romance of foster/lightman although its already heating up very nicely but it is also the rest of the cast loker,emily,torres. i hate the idea of killing off characters, its totally wrong, the writers and producers and directors have all worked so hard to bring an refreshing new concept to tv drama, dont kill off lie to me fox, it has so much to offer viewers. get over the ratings war, just continue to air lie to me.

February 5, 2011 @ 7:14 pm

17. Lisa Zahray

I’ve just started watching Lie to Me in the middle of this season. I was just getting into it, and now I find out that there might not be a season 4?! This is an amazing show! We need another season!

February 8, 2011 @ 8:58 pm

18. Elizabeth

I truly hope Lie to Me will not be cut!!! (Were the last 9 episodes filmed, by the way? Will they ever be shown?)

I do agree, though, with Cary’s statement about letting other shows have a chance. I just hope there will be a season 4! or 5 or 6 or…!

February 8, 2011 @ 9:09 pm

19. silvia

Season 4 is a must
    It is an intelligent and delightful show…… so wonderfully different.

February 9, 2011 @ 10:31 am

20. Vita

Tim Roth is excellent actor – how can you not give us at least one more Lie to me season??? Lie to me is a brilliant show.

February 17, 2011 @ 2:33 am

21. maria justa polotan

Season 4? YES!!!!

February 18, 2011 @ 4:53 am

22. Nyx

yess!! there will be a season 4!!! hey errybody, spread the wooorrd!! yessss!! love it!!

February 18, 2011 @ 10:47 am

23. Nyx

evry episode should be as good as the season finale..everytime! for season 5 6 7 8 ——-!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

February 18, 2011 @ 10:48 am

24. ashlee

hoping for a season four! absolutely love this show and i definitely don’t want it to end how season three ended.
    continue this show!!!

March 2, 2011 @ 12:31 pm

25. Anna

Oh, there’s hope! Thank God. If it were up to me, the show would reach season 15. For now, season 4 will do.

March 5, 2011 @ 10:44 am

26. brian

yes we need season 4 to air, I started watching LIE TO ME when sky 1 started showing it here in ireland .

the way the cast get on is amazing, they make it so easy looking,

March 9, 2011 @ 6:05 pm

27. kokoskote

When does Season 4 start?

March 10, 2011 @ 12:07 am

28. RealSpZ

OF COURSE WE NEED A SEASON 4!!!

March 10, 2011 @ 12:04 pm

29. Kristie

I really hope they make a 4th season. I want to know more about Loker!

March 11, 2011 @ 10:19 pm

30. donna

please please please give us season 4!!!!

March 13, 2011 @ 9:13 pm

31. Cami

Oh my god!!! we need a season 4 desperately!!!!
    I’m from argentina and season 3 is just starting here but I’ve already downloaded the entire season and it cannot finish like this!!!
    Lightman declaring his true love for foster at the very end…it’s too painfull. I want to see more!!! and what about ria and loker??? that’s another couple to wait for. Please pretty please don’t leave us hunging….

March 15, 2011 @ 8:20 am

32. Cristina

Lie to me is very intresting, amaizing movie , we need a season 4, 5,6……

March 17, 2011 @ 12:29 pm

33. Cristina

In Romania there are many fans waiting for episode 4 Lie to Me, we love this movie :D

March 17, 2011 @ 12:33 pm

34. Alfa

Not only in Romania , Even in India still waiting for season 4, 5, 6,7,…………. as much as you can produce…..

March 17, 2011 @ 7:54 pm

35. Arika

pls pls pls pls pls have a season 4….I love Time

March 19, 2011 @ 12:08 pm

36. Arika

Tim is sooo charming…it’s unfair

March 19, 2011 @ 12:09 pm

37. Ana Maria

season 4, season 4 , season 4 , season 4. YES,OF COURSE I WE WANT SEASON 4 .

March 21, 2011 @ 5:05 pm

38. Thumbelina

I’m studying psychology, and this show made me realise what I really want to continue studying. It’s an amazing show, amazing stories you’ve put into it, I just couldn’t get enough! So, I hope that there will be much more fans like me to support you to make season 4, and not just 4, I wish you make as much as possible. Thank you for making this show, it made my life a little better!

March 21, 2011 @ 11:01 pm

39. Thumbelina

I’m from Macedonia, by the way. Look where the show got to!

March 21, 2011 @ 11:03 pm

40. D

I love this show. Even though I only watch it on the Fox website, I watch EVERY episode. It’s been a long time since I’ve made any television program a priority like that, and there have been many that I’ve enjoyed. I don’t want to miss a moment. Give us many, many seasons.

March 21, 2011 @ 11:06 pm

41. Paige

Oh my goodness! YES! A season 4 will be much needed! I am truly addicted to the show… So addicted, that I look at people’s facial expressions throughout the day and judge their actions. Lol, it has gotten that serious. So yes, SEASON FOUR! BRING IT ON! :)

March 24, 2011 @ 11:48 pm

42. Ullits

I love “lie to me” … ALL OF DENMARK LOVES “LIE TO ME”… And of cause we need a season 4!!

March 29, 2011 @ 12:00 pm

43. Matías

I want a season 4 pleasee!!! Reggards from Argentina!

March 30, 2011 @ 7:14 pm

44. Lily

I LOVE LIE TO ME! Please seson 4, please!!!!!

March 31, 2011 @ 2:00 am

45. Stefano

Pleasee!!! another season!!!!! this show is very amazing and very smart!!

April 3, 2011 @ 5:19 pm

46. Andy

Fantastic show, would be an absolute travesty if it were axed.

April 4, 2011 @ 6:54 pm

47. Michelle

I guess you got your answer Fox.
    Yes, yes, yes, yes – we all want another season!!!

April 4, 2011 @ 8:22 pm

48. Cathi

Please give us more Lie to me!!!!!!

April 6, 2011 @ 10:15 pm

49. Peterburg Ruusia

Cunning Fox, give us a hint about the time when 4th season will start!
    Give us the trailer and then all the season. Russia waits for your movie!

April 10, 2011 @ 5:30 am

50. Nour

YES!!! season 4 pls!

April 10, 2011 @ 1:06 pm

51. Hana

SEASON 4!!!!! When will it start??

April 10, 2011 @ 1:06 pm

52. Jessica

Please give us more Lie to Me!!!!!!!!!!!!

April 11, 2011 @ 1:57 pm

53. dee

Enjoyed all seasons. I love the fact that there is not a lot of sex and office drama. I like being able to draw my own conclusions of who did it. I sorta feel like i can read micro expressions. Cool to know you can really love someone and the relationship not be all about sex. The respect of the crew is off the chain. Thanks for some awesome episodes of PG-13. Love it!!

April 13, 2011 @ 5:30 pm

54. dee

SEASON 4 A MUST!!!!

April 13, 2011 @ 5:32 pm

55. Amri

season 4 please~

April 17, 2011 @ 1:57 pm

56. Sarah

I feel obliged to mention that Australians also love Lie To Me!!!! I really hope they do make a Season 4 – why bother bringing out a new ‘reality tv’ or other crap TV show when you’ve already got an intelligent, funny, thought-provoking one that fans really care about?

April 21, 2011 @ 11:21 pm

57. marcelo

one of the best series ever, for me the best are house and lie to me, very intelligent, interesting and i just cant understand how this series can be cancelled, oh please, renew it, lets have season 4, 5, 6… coz its just great!!!!!!!!!!!

April 25, 2011 @ 10:02 am

58. Ashley

Let’s have a season four!!!!!! I love the show–there has to be more seasons!!!! Give us some info, please!!!!

April 26, 2011 @ 5:10 pm

59. Joshua

Ya umm, this is the kinda show that makes me run home from work and turn on the computer.
    Like seriously ill be pissed if season 4 doesn’t occur. You cant just create an amazing show like this and leave your fans hangin….

So heres to Season 4!
    And many many happy fans.

April 28, 2011 @ 7:23 am

60. Amit

plss i beg to launch season 4
    i m dying to see it ………
    m a big fan of this…….
    and cal tooooooooooooo
    he rocks
    and tores still has to learn so many things .
    remember that serial rapist video

April 29, 2011 @ 3:55 pm

61. rachel good-russell

i will be really upset if they do no continue with the lie to me show, tim roth is so hot and plays the part so well, whats up with them not wanting to keep showing the best best show ever……..

May 11, 2011 @ 6:17 am

62. Jenn

season 4 please

May 16, 2011 @ 2:41 am

63. Limeo

I NEED A SEASON 4! I AM ADDICTED TO THIS SHOW! I WATCH RERUNS ALL THE TIME AND I NEED SEASON 4!!!! PRETTY PLEASE!!!!

May 16, 2011 @ 2:20 pm

64. Priscilla

I LOVE LIe to Me! I really hope that there is a season four, although I just read on facebook that it’s been canceled. But, Fox hasn’t put anything out on their page, but please, if you guys at Fox keep anything, keep Lie to Me!!!! You promised us a season 4! Do it, do it!!!

May 16, 2011 @ 10:36 pm

65. DarkWolfDeltas

I heard it’s been canceled! I sure hope not! FOX, you have a good show here. What? Not enough sex and drugs and cursing flying all over the place for you? This show had an actual story. It actually had characters with meat. It has me deeply involved with every episode.

You can’t have a show canceled with so many loose strings. At least give us a few eps to wrap everything up if you gonna cancel it. You at least owe us that!

If this show is cancled for real I think I might actually cry. It’ll be the hugest mistake you ever make FOX. Don’t do it, please.

May 17, 2011 @ 2:54 am

66. gk

i am a die hard fan of Lie To Me…please don’t stop..this series…by cancelling it..u put millions of fans in upset…so..please make season 4….god will bless u..if u do that for real….please…this opinion is coming from a weeping heart….plzzzzzzz……….

May 18, 2011 @ 12:04 pm

67. chanel

Season 4 must be… pleaseeeeeee

May 31, 2011 @ 8:48 pm

68. Matty(UK)

Come on i have only started watching Lie to me but i seen 1 episode and in 2 days i have watched all of season 1 and i checked to see how many are out and i noticed it was CANCELED =< come on every episode just gets better and better how can u end it =< please make more i beg u :( atleast 1 more season pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, hopefully if u get it back it will make people watch it more come on plzzzzz =<

June 1, 2011 @ 10:11 am

69. marilyn adams

lie to me rocks!!! yes we need a season 4!!

June 3, 2011 @ 3:54 pm

70. lenac

lie to me is brilliant!!! more please season 4 asap

June 6, 2011 @ 5:19 pm

71. charlie lambourne

we need a season 4!

June 8, 2011 @ 3:30 pm

72. max

who stoped this show? most brilliant show ever!!!!!!

June 25, 2011 @ 6:55 pm

73. calz

We DEMAND another season for this incredible show. Lie to me, one of the best, if not the best shows ever.

June 26, 2011 @ 7:51 pm

74. cro

indeed, we clearly need another season! amazing tim roth, lifts up my spirit!

June 27, 2011 @ 8:03 pm

75. Trevor Nunn

Best show on Television. Fox must be nuts.

June 29, 2011 @ 10:20 pm

76. A Johnson

Only two decent programs on TV. One is House the other is Lie to me. Please publish the name of the idiot who decided to cancel Lie to me.

June 29, 2011 @ 10:24 pm

77. bluddy_murdr

well, me myself, being the wierdo that i know and love, would love for nothing more than for Lie To Me to continue on forever. but, unfortunately, th’ actors won’t live or stay th’ way they are forever. so, Fox, get a bloody move on, eh? better hurry up before th’ peeps get old.
    But, for th’ record, if i was into narrcissism and older men, i’d totally date Dr. Lightman. hes hot. jus’ sayin’, luvs.

July 7, 2011 @ 1:42 am

78. Camilla

I agree to a Season 4 and many more seasons thereafter!

July 13, 2011 @ 8:10 am

79. Tabitha

One of the best shows ever. Lie to me is so much better than half of the shows on Fox now. They are crazy if they do not continue this show.

July 15, 2011 @ 8:28 pm

80. Minnie

OMG :O that you can not leave open the following: – / It is the next series! Fox is a great station, but that it ruined for me … I love the liars SERALIT Let us ask, please, please, please ….. Series 4:-D

July 16, 2011 @ 5:44 am

81. Minnie

My God: O that you can not leave open the following: – / It is the next series! Fox is a great station, but that it ruined for me … I love this serial liars let us ask, please, please, please ….. Series 4:-D

July 16, 2011 @ 5:47 am

82. Rishabh

Yes, we want season 4 plzzzzzz :(((( !!!!!!

July 16, 2011 @ 8:09 am

83. J

Definitely a season 4! Lie to Me is my all-time favorite television show. “Wait…so you’re telling me that not only is it a ‘crime solving’ show, but…they’re deception experts? They can tell when you’re lying… YES!” I’ve always loved looking into micro-expressions and deceptive body language, and this show just “does it” for me.

It’s the ONLY one of its kind on air today; to take that away from us would absolutely be terrible. Viva la season 4! Viva la season 30!

July 17, 2011 @ 2:29 am

84. Ell ;)

Seriously, season 4, please!
    Its like, my addiction, and im not ready to have to turn to CSI (It is good, but i prefur Lie To Me by far).
    CSI doesnt have people who can tell your lying, or how your feeling by your expressions! Wheres the fun in that? ;)
    If LTM stops, im going to end up watching every series in repeat, sad much? :P
    Im 14 and i already know i want to do something like this thanks to LTM. I love how its helping people…i know being a nurse or doctor or something would be doing that, but i like the investigation idea too ;D
    Ill stop rambling now ;]
    ~Ell..x

July 21, 2011 @ 7:23 pm

85. Alexandra

OMG pls pls pls bring back lie to me season 4 I really want to see what happens between lightman and foster it was so horrible to hear that season 3 might be it’s last and what do you end the season with oh yeah lightman admitting his true feelings for foster!! I was OMG gob smacked when I watched it I just really really hope they do a season 4 the actors/actresses are amazing and have done a great job nd have much much more to show us so…..
    PLEASE BRING BK LIE TO ME SEASON 4!! :) xxxx

July 21, 2011 @ 7:25 pm

86. Phil

Given all the media attention the Murdochs are receiving at the moment over mistrust would love to see Fox make series 4 and have them appear in the show. The series still has legs, but maybe Fox just has an aversion to the truth?

July 22, 2011 @ 6:07 pm

87. Sarah

Want season 4, love the show and we all want more!

July 22, 2011 @ 6:23 pm

88. Alan in the uk

Hi – been an avid follower of Lie to me* since the beginning – and its so well thought out, intriguing and entertaining – one of the very few us Brits will continue to enjoy (no slur on American soaps/situ drama) and yet again the carpet is pulled out from dedicated and loyal series followers..
    Why can the major film/production networks understand:-
    The more shows you axe on viewing figures alone, the less loyal your viewers will be to the next ‘hyped-up/all-singing-all-dancing’ prime time show you create…..
    Just here in the UK, you had great viewing interest in Lie to me* but because you’re bubble-tv rating don’t make you billions, you leave craving dedicated fans down..
    How many shows like Lie to me*, The Event, etc are you going to build us up for and take away when we watch?

Gutted that there’s no Season 4 – especially as our viewing figures were so good for season 3!

July 25, 2011 @ 8:45 pm

89. LF

For everyone who wants to do something about Fox cancelling the show, I found this petition:

July 26, 2011 @ 3:41 pm

90. steven farrer

am from uk what a load of rubbish this was THE best show on tv the execs should be ashamed because they are a bunch of arses full stop,a sucsessful and award winning show to be cancelled in its prime is totally brain dead,shame on the US.

July 26, 2011 @ 8:47 pm

91. Gordon Eastop

I m from the uk too and totally shred that it’s a big mistake to stop Lie To Me. Please give us a much longer Series 4 it is the best thing on TV and unique. Great stories, great actors and great relationships. Please don’t stop it now.

July 27, 2011 @ 1:37 pm

92. Sara

Please give us more Lie to Me. I Love this show!
    Please x

July 28, 2011 @ 3:52 pm

93. Robert Riega

Please. Im from Peru.!! Sudamerica… Please we need Lie to Me Season 4 and Season 5 and… infinitive seasons…!! Its the best serie ever create.!! Come on Fox… Pleaaaseeee

July 30, 2011 @ 9:56 pm

94. LIE TO ME FANATIC

YOU HAVE TO HAVE ANOTHER SEASON…. HELL YOU NEED TO HAVE ALOT MORE SEASONS. I LOVE THIS SHOW EVERY SINCE I SAW EPISODE ONE…. PLEASE LET THE SHOW GO ON…. EVERYONE I INTRODUCED TO THE SHOW LOVED IT…. PLEASE GIVE US MORE…. I LOVE THIS SHOW…..

July 31, 2011 @ 7:41 pm

95. LIE TO ME FANATIC

ok i left the last message and from there i will leave a message evry day to let you kno how that the show must go on…. i really hope that this show has a long future cuz i love this show…. its a great show and it better then half the crap that is still on televison…. and the things that been on for longer then 10 years…. i hope this show atleast have 6 season….

August 1, 2011 @ 8:21 pm

96. leighanne B

yes from england

August 2, 2011 @ 8:23 am

97. Susan C

Please let us have a series 4. Its such a great show, with such promise. We will stop watching fox shows if they keep cancelling them once we are really involved and that will be bad for viewing figures then. Please Please don’t cancel lie to me.

August 4, 2011 @ 10:50 am

98. Jan

Please make a series 4, 5 and lots more!!Best programme on the box and Fox go and cancel it!!!!!! America may not like it, but UK love it!!!!!

August 8, 2011 @ 12:08 pm

99. Penelope

i love lie to me!! its the only show that portrays a real english person! normally american tv shows or movies portray english people to be really weird – like they make them really posh or odd when most of england isn’t like that at all or they make them into the bad guy. lie to me is the most awesome show ever and cal lightman i the awesome-est english-guy-in-america-character EVER! WE NEED SEASON 4!!!

August 11, 2011 @ 3:56 pm

100. Andra

We love Lie To Me in Romania
    here sign the petition http://www.change.org/petitions/ask-fox-to-renew-lie-to-me-for-another-season

August 19, 2011 @ 9:34 am

101. Aryan

pls pls pls pls…bring in season 4..it has changed my life..nd has helped too..to maintain my life…i want to be a deception expert..nd lie to me gives me an inspiration nd knowledge about wat i can face nd learn in d near future…!!!

August 31, 2011 @ 7:02 am

102. John

I hope more people find a way to let the producers or possibly network administrators, who knows, somebody just stopped the most incredible show ever made. Like to me was fresh intelligent with so many little gems hidden inside the show. The cast was and is the most amazing ever put together. Whoever took the show off air should be fired completely fired. Yes it must come back before it’s too late… this show had heart and soul and the television that stays on the air is pure pollution. Like I said find the man and fire the man who took the show off the air.
    That’s my view
    and thanks for making me hate network television for these decisions they make are just wrong.

September 2, 2011 @ 5:04 am

103. Lily

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BRING BACK LIE TO ME!!!
    I’m begging you. It’s the best show ever and have charming chemistry between lightman and foster. I’m totally fall in love with it.
    Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee >_<. You can't just do this to us. It's cruel.

September 3, 2011 @ 1:10 am

104. Lily

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BRING BACK LIE TO ME!!!
    Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee >_<. You can't just do this to us. It's cruel.

September 3, 2011 @ 1:10 am

105. David S

Is there going to be a season 4, it was the best thing on TV, now there is nothing to watch other than previous episodes of lie to me!

September 3, 2011 @ 9:42 am

106. febrina

please season 4.

September 6, 2011 @ 4:37 am

107. Ely

Where is Season 4? I read a while back that it is supposed to start in September 2011. I’ve been WAITING, counting the days!!

September 9, 2011 @ 1:28 pm

108. Vicky778

Please, please, please don’t end on series 3!! We love it here in the UK, especially love Cal he is fab!! Continue with many more series not just one more!!! Its as good as 24!!

September 13, 2011 @ 3:11 pm

109. Russian tourist

Oh, yes. Now, I’m watching the 3rd season of Lie to Me. This show is or was perfect and can be compared with House M.D. or Friends, I think. Now I’m waiting for 4th season and I’d like to see it in near future.
    P.S. Yes, I’m from Russia

September 20, 2011 @ 7:53 am

110. rideordie

This show is truely amazing, i got my boyfriend watching it now and we both hope that season 3 is not the last. Its too good of a show not to continue. waiting for seaon 4 plzzz, From Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

September 30, 2011 @ 12:03 pm

111. malgoska

YES, please!

October 10, 2011 @ 10:25 pm

112. Rachel

So, when is Season 4 of Lie To Me going to air? It is going to air, right? It should, because it is entertaining, smart, and addictive. I have been going through withdrawals since the last episode of season 3. Come on Fox, you have what it takes to make us Lie To Me Junkies happy. Please!

October 14, 2011 @ 1:29 am

113. sherry

Season 4 please. Great show!

October 20, 2011 @ 10:02 pm

114. Chris CNY

GRR!!! Fox always end the best shows. I miss Dark Angel and will miss this amazingly addictive show. BRING LIE TO ME BACK¡!!!!!!!!!¡!!!!!!!!¡

October 21, 2011 @ 9:19 pm

115. Robbie

Gripping plot line, excellent characters, superb directing and acting…the show shall continue; the verdict from the fans!!! I have watched the complete 3 seasons 2 times over…please don’t make me watch it again, please give me season 4

October 29, 2011 @ 3:04 am

116. Elly

I’m terribly confused :P
    Lie to me – Season 4, from what I have been told, should have began to air already. Why hasn’t it yet? Me and my friends can’t have a night in with Lie to me now :( It was just like a movie night, but with lie to me instead.
    Lie to me has changed my life, what I want to do in the future. Just at the right time too! I decided I wanted to do this sort of stuff just before I picked my GCSE subjects.
    We’d all be grateful for it to be aired! And very, VERY soon :)x
    Much love.
    Elly :)

October 29, 2011 @ 6:42 pm

117. Ryan

Fox needs to take a look at netflix. Lie to Me is the top rated show. Fox did the same thing with Family Guy after two seasons. Bring back LTM.

October 31, 2011 @ 4:27 am

118. Tushar

I just started watching lie to me a week back and its the most clever show i have ever seen. Can’t believe it got cancelled. Please bring it back.

October 31, 2011 @ 11:45 am

119. scott

Season 4 please. Great show!

November 2, 2011 @ 1:41 am

120. Jas

Really looking forward to lie to me season 4. Kept waiting for Loker & Torres to be caught sneaking around. I like Foster & Cal’s relationship, keeps fans waiting for the big moment. We want another season PLEASE :).

November 9, 2011 @ 8:34 pm

121. Chris Lloyd

Please bring back this show! My wife and I love it and want to see more!

November 16, 2011 @ 5:26 am

122. Susan

Season 4! Por favor… its like no end, Cal and Foster? Why did they do so, he said that loves her and that`s the end, not fair

November 25, 2011 @ 7:42 pm

123. kris

season 4! S’il vous plait, per favore, please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

November 29, 2011 @ 6:17 am

124. ryan

please bring back lie to me its the best show that was on fox

December 3, 2011 @ 6:45 pm

125. hayley

why in S3 is tthere sum EPS missin and r they goin 2 b showen??

December 5, 2011 @ 1:45 pm

126. LILY

DANG IT, YOU BLOODY PEOPLE. PUT THAT BACK AGAIN, YOU CANNOT LEAVE US TO DRAW OUR OWN CONCLUSIONS. I WANT THAT KISS!!! OK!!! I MEAN WHAT WAS THAT ABOUT?? COME ON YOU GUYS!!! YOU HAVE TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT FOX CANCELLING THE SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

December 8, 2011 @ 1:03 am

127. alyssa

Y did they drop lie t me it was only getting better. I dnt und r stand y there keeping house on in my case there just draging it out

December 12, 2011 @ 3:27 am

128. Sherree

Lie to Me was cancelled by Fox on May 10, 2011.

December 18, 2011 @ 5:28 am

129. Sherree

I am from the UK are we love it!!!!!!!!!

I want it back :( Protest…….. if fox are so stupid then one of the other channels should pick it up their lost someone Else’s gain!!

December 18, 2011 @ 5:31 am

130. Crysta

I am addicted and will be devastated if there isn’t a season 4. I don’t watch much tv, I just can’t seem to get into the shows enough to keep watching. I have to say I pretty much watched the whole series back to back on Netflix. Every time I watched something, Lie To Me was it until I ran out of shows. It’s an excellent show, and is well deserving of many more seasons.

December 19, 2011 @ 12:10 am

131. WolfWeather

season 4 !!!!

December 24, 2011 @ 6:11 pm

132. katelyn

YES… WE NEED A SEASON 4!!!!! U CANT LEAVE US HANGING LIKE THIS WE NEED 2 SEE WHAT HAPPENS!!!!!!!!!

December 26, 2011 @ 1:54 pm

133. Luke

I want season 4 plz

December 28, 2011 @ 12:45 am

134. Valerie

yes!!! Of course we want a season 4, 5, 6…need you ask!

December 30, 2011 @ 9:11 pm

135. Moe

Lie To Me is me and my friends’ favorite show of all time! Me, and everyone i know are dying for another season. We want this show to go on for like 30 seasons!!!

January 6, 2012 @ 1:36 pm

136. Sherree Scales

go on twitter and re -twitter the post @Rock_angel1

January 9, 2012 @ 8:26 pm

137. Sherree Scales

https://twitter.com/#!/Rock_angel1/status/156545210745241601 click on the link and go to my twitter page re tweet it x

January 10, 2012 @ 1:18 pm

138. Joe

I just started watching Lie To Me About a week ago And finished Seasons 1-3. This is truly an addicting and very informative show. Please make another season! It keeps college students like me out of parties. Let’s Go Season 4!!!

January 17, 2012 @ 12:19 am

139. Angel

I have just been able to start watching the show on netflixs and couldn’t stop. I finished the series in only 4 days, now what? I would love to see Lie to Me come back, it was a show that wasn’t as predictable as others.

January 18, 2012 @ 10:51 am

140. Fernanda

I’m in Brazil and i would love to see season 4…. please let Cal and Gil get together and put some light on Loker! Love the show!!!

January 22, 2012 @ 5:29 pm

141. jackie

Please please more lie to me cuz tim roth is hot love to see him again

January 27, 2012 @ 10:34 am

142. crystal

Please season 4, I can’t stop watching it! Cal Lightman and Gil Foster should be together. It is the best show ever!

January 28, 2012 @ 7:24 pm

143. Grace

I’m so sad! No season four. This show had so much unfulfilled potential! Do shows ever come back from the dead after a network cancels them? I guess not. Sad.

February 5, 2012 @ 12:25 pm

144. katie

Lie to me is the best show i’ve seen in a long time…can’t wait for season 4

March 3, 2012 @ 6:11 pm

145. Zena

When is season 4 coming out, as the producers promised that there was a fourth season. Its the best programme on tv a the moment.

March 11, 2012 @ 12:04 pm

146. garper

Were loving this show season 3 just finished here in uk an hope they do a 4th. Bring on the cocky cockney an the British humor that brings to the show! :)

March 13, 2012 @ 4:36 pm

147. Matt

Lie to me has been a great show!

April 1, 2012 @ 1:04 pm

148. Teresa

I WANT SEASON 4,,:) YES I AM BEING CHILDISH,,,,:) BUT WHY DO THEY LEAVE STUPID SHOWS ON AND CANCELLED THE EXCELLENT ONES?

May 5, 2012 @ 9:45 pm

149. rocky

Pleeeeeeeease! Season 4 wld make my year! And then season 5, then 6 and so on. This is (was) such an excellent program!!

May 9, 2012 @ 9:57 am

150. arin

i really hate to see this show just simply ended like that. just make 4th season and make cal’s nemesis or frienemies.that will be great to watch.or just make 4th season happen!!!

June 17, 2012 @ 8:57 pm

151. saeed

We waiting for Lie To Me Season 4 …. ;)

October 25, 2012 @ 7:03 pm

152. gabriella

I loved it! YES PLEASE SEASON 4 But you nave for to make them more powerful,otherwise its unlikely they can always be in the way of every police investigation. Plus: PLEASE,PLEASE STOP TRYING TO MAKE DR CAL A SEX SYMBOL. OR AT LEAST FIND WOMAN HIS AGE OR MORE LIKE WOMAN AN LESS SEX DOLL. HE IS SMART, BUT REALLY REALLY NOT PRINCE CHARMING. IS OK JUST HAVING THE BRAIN. :-)

November 21, 2012 @ 8:30 pm

153. dan

Just finished watching it on Netflix
    And im glad I didnt watch it on tv originally
    Its so good I wouldnt be able to wait

Obviously by now this has lost all momentum
    But bugger fox go to a different network
    ANY NETWORK! Fox are idiots anyway.
    Come to the Wales UK and ask S4c for some air time.
    Im sure they can add welsh subtitles lol
    I need this like I need water.
    Great show. Someone needs to give fox a kick in the nuts

December 18, 2012 @ 5:58 pm

154. Candy83

I am really upset that I am just now watching Lie to me and saddened at the way it ended they could have at least done a series finale as other shows do.

January 1, 2013 @ 10:08 am

155. Info lowongan kerja terbaru perusahaan

You should be a part of a contest for one of the highest quality
    sites on the internet. I am going to recommend this site!

September 11, 2013 @ 9:59 am

156. kardan neshati

pleas only season 4.5.6.7.8.9.10.11.12.13.14.15.16.

November 11, 2013 @ 12:15 am

157. sugar daddy dating sites for free

obviously like your web-site however you need to take a look at the spelling on quite a
    few of your posts. Many of them are rife with spelling problems
    and I to find it very troublesome to tell the truth then again I’ll definitely come back again.

June 25, 2014 @ 9:05 pm

158. Jolanda

Lie to me is in my opinion a great gift to live….give it one…please?!

July 30, 2014 @ 7:53 am