“Killer App”, 3×13 – Fox Promo

27 January 2011 at 12:00 am

1. MLVL

I wonder about what happened to Gill? The blood is not hers, but she looks so terrified…!? Someone knows something I don’t? Spill it out :D #IloveLieToMe #teamKelly #bestshowever

January 27, 2011 @ 2:32 am

2. Amity

OMFG! Gill WTF happened???? and the look on Cals face when hes hugging her O_O
    This episode looks AMAZING!!!
    Cant wait until Monday :D

January 27, 2011 @ 2:45 am

3. Janah

I cant wait for this epi! Looks amazing.I also wonder about Gill…I also thought it wasn’t her blood, maybe she had to shoot/kill the bad guy in self defense or something…we’ll see…

January 27, 2011 @ 6:28 am

4. MLVL

I need to know what happens, LOL…. I cant’ stop thinking about it and monday neve comes ;)…. grrrr

January 27, 2011 @ 7:07 am

5. Nicole

Oh man, I am SO excited for this episode!!!!
    LOVE the look on Cal’s face as he holds Gillian! <3

January 27, 2011 @ 7:50 am

6. jannii

Really hope this ep is special! Either we have to wait till September or we don’t have anything to wait for at all :/ Want a good Callian ep!

January 27, 2011 @ 8:17 am

7. Amri

I think it is she who discovers the body of her former client, and so is in a state of shock.

January 27, 2011 @ 9:14 am

8. hugee

yeah and maybe she tries to save her but she can’t but we have to wait for monday :D o don’t want this to be the last episode ….

January 27, 2011 @ 12:14 pm

9. fv

Yeah this is the ep where her former patient is murdered (prob by that dude in the vid above). She must be the first to find her body. Just wondering who Cal is talking to in the jail scene? Also want to know how they’re gonna end up “discussing” their relationship? Hope this wasn’t just a fake teaser (like they just did with Castle – they didn’t really get it on). Ooh they gotta seal the deal esp if we don’t get any more eps EVER!!!

January 27, 2011 @ 6:13 pm

10. Nicole

First of all: *SPOILER ALERT* (kind of)

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!! Look what the showrunners of the show said about the finale:
    “CARY: Here’s the thing: This episode goes right to the heart of Lightman and Foster. We make it absolutely clear the emotional involvement between these two and how strong that bond is. That’s what the episode is about.
    GRAZIANO: It’s a love story, basically…”

January 28, 2011 @ 12:58 pm