Episode 3×13 – “Killer App” – Sneak Peeks

27 January 2011 at 11:17 pm

As always, if you want to share these videos, please just direct people back to Scoop instead of taking them off of the server. Thanks!

There’s some strange voice dubbing in a couple of the clips, but I expect it’ll be cleaned up for the ep on Monday.

1. JoJo Meadows

Emily just loves to make him extremely uncomfortable.lol

January 27, 2011 @ 11:36 pm

2. Kristen

HAHAHA. Emily!

January 27, 2011 @ 11:41 pm

3. Tweets that mention Episode 3×13 – “Killer App” – Sneak Peeks | Lie To Me Scoop | News, Spoilers, Photos, Promos, and More! -- Topsy.com Pingback

[...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Lie to Me Scoop, mita yudoyono, coaster ride, Chocolate Lover, Mary and others. Mary said: Only 4 more days! YAY!!! RT @LieToMeScoop Episode 3×13 – "Killer App" – Sneak Peeks – http://bit.ly/gj85AL #LTMSeasonFinale #LietoMe [...]

January 27, 2011 @ 11:41 pm

4. Lori Sasaki

Ahaha the scene with Emily was hilarious. I love the father-daughter relationship those two have xD

January 27, 2011 @ 11:44 pm

5. 3rdrocker

To be honest, the Emily/Liam/Cal scene creeps me out. o_O

January 27, 2011 @ 11:56 pm

6. Irais

Yikes! that last clip was a tad awkward, lol.

January 28, 2011 @ 1:21 am

7. hugee

lol

January 28, 2011 @ 2:35 am

8. Tomellie

I’m with @3rdRocker!! What the whaaaat?? LOL So sad it’s the finale. Fingers crossed for May :D

January 28, 2011 @ 8:07 am

9. Janah

I liked that we didn’t get a clip with Cal and Gillian – I hope their moments are too good to give away :)

January 28, 2011 @ 10:15 am

10. Silvana S. M.

I agree with Janah. First, I was disappointed that there weren’t Lightman/Foster clips. But then I thought ‘well… maybe this is for the best. It’s good that they are not giving away the good parts’.!! XD

I’m so looking forward to this ep!!!!

January 28, 2011 @ 10:40 am

11. Regina

God…i can’t wait….the last one was hilarious…but i liked the second one too…
    well…actually all of them…
    They just simply NEED to order season 4!!!!! LOve LTM!!!

January 28, 2011 @ 10:41 am

12. AAiken

That last clip was awkward yet hilarious at the same time. :P I don’t know how Hayley, Tim and the boy who plays Liam kept straight faces!!! ^_^

January 28, 2011 @ 11:30 am

13. Marie

“You have no idea how happy I am that you call, Foster” So funny ;-)

January 28, 2011 @ 11:39 am

14. Amri

Loved d look on foster’s face when eli compared her action to cal’s…the shot hit home closer than u think, foster?

January 28, 2011 @ 1:17 pm

15. Canada

What in the world, Emily? I have never heard anyone make those noises while stretching. LOL

January 28, 2011 @ 1:19 pm

16. Nicole

First of all: *SPOILER ALERT* (kind of)
    OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!! Look what the showrunners of the show said about the finale:
    “CARY: Here’s the thing: This episode goes right to the heart of Lightman and Foster. We make it absolutely clear the emotional involvement between these two and how strong that bond is. That’s what the episode is about.
    GRAZIANO: It’s a love story, basically…”

YAY CALLIAN!!! <3

January 28, 2011 @ 1:22 pm

17. K

Oh wow, the dubbing thing is really weird…Hopefully it does get cleared up before the episode airs :|

January 28, 2011 @ 2:30 pm

18. Gracie

I wonder… in that last scene is the call cal gets the one 2 go “rescue” the blood covered gil! The irony in that would work fabulously!

January 28, 2011 @ 2:43 pm

19. Jules

I really want Foster’s wardrobe!!!

On a more relevant note, the last clip had me doubled over laughing :)

January 29, 2011 @ 1:14 am

20. Amri

@Nicole- thanks for the awesome news!

January 29, 2011 @ 12:23 pm

21. Carol

I really found the last clip particularly annoying. I know Cal and Emily are supposed to have this quirky, close relationship, but I found her pretending to have an orgasm in the presence of her dad and boyfriend over-the-line. If she were my daughter, she would be in serious trouble. How disrespectful to Liam to put him in such an awkward situation just to get Cal’s goat. Looking forward to the show. but will definitely use the ff button on that scene.

January 29, 2011 @ 7:27 pm

22. everyone t-minus 2 hours until finale, have every TV in ur house tuned in to fox. lets show these fox execs we aint goin down without a fight

January 31, 2011 @ 7:06 pm