Ratings for Monday, 1/24/11

25 January 2011 at 11:55 am

Lie to Me saw a huge bump in its ratings last night, scoring a 2.5/6 rating/share, with 7.66 million viewers. This put it in third place for the hour. Also airing at the nine o’clock hour were new episodes of The Bachelor (ABC – 2.9/7, 9.12 million), The Cape (NBC – 1.6/4, 5.89 million), Gossip Girl (CW – 0.9/2, 1.59 million), and reruns of Two and a Half Men (CBS, 9:00 – 3.0/8, 11.41 million) and Mike & Molly (CBS, 9:30 – 2.6/6, 9.51 million).

Note: While it’s always possible the final numbers will be adjusted down (or up), this looks to be the season high rating, beating out the 11/29 airing.

View the ratings archives here: http://www.lietomescoop.com/tag/ratings/

Source: TV by the Numbers

1. JoJo Meadows

I literally jumped up and down when I read this!!!
    SOOOO much better!
    It’s all of us “Lie-Hards” out here promoting and being pushy as all get out trying to get people to watch ;P

January 25, 2011 @ 11:59 am

2. Anna P.

GREAT!

January 25, 2011 @ 12:04 pm

3. Lorri

The fans are always there for their favorite show!!!! No thanks to the hard to find promotions of the show by FOX! Don’t worry LieToMe, your fans work overtime to spread the word! Last nights episode was so emotionally charged! Superior writing and acting from start to finish! It was a Roller Coaster! Lie To Me absolutely deserves a 4th Season and I can only hope that FOX will listen to the fans and comply! A better, more intelligent show with a better cast & writing & production staff is IMPOSSIBLE to find! Thank you to everyone associated with LieToMe for working so hard for your fans! We are working hard for you because we love and appreciate everyone of you!

January 25, 2011 @ 12:05 pm

4. Kate

@JoJo @Lorri Definitely… You guys rock!

January 25, 2011 @ 12:06 pm

5. Pat

Wake up Fox you have a damn good show here!!! Season 4 is a must stop with the crap shows and leave us a good one.

Pat

January 25, 2011 @ 12:14 pm

6. JoJo Meadows

@Kate::: YOU rock for keeping us informed and letting us know the things that FOX keeps so hush-hush<3

January 25, 2011 @ 12:18 pm

7. Tweets that mention Ratings for Monday, 1/24/11 | Lie To Me Scoop | News, Spoilers, Photos, Promos, and More! -- Topsy.com Pingback

[...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Lorri Martini, Francesca Benini and Wenny Heng, Mary Macedo. Mary Macedo said: RT: @LieToMeScoop: Ratings for Monday, 1/24/11 – http://bit.ly/e5oZRK #LietoMe [...]

January 25, 2011 @ 12:26 pm

8. Amri

Hope this cements the possibility of season 4.

If the penultimate episode’s share is soaring this high, i wonder what the season finale will bring? *wink,wink*

January 25, 2011 @ 12:56 pm

9. Woohoo:)

I know I am a bringer of bad news… but look at this, can sumone tell me wat is goin 2 happen if Lie To Me lose the lawsuit… I saed it… LAWSUIT !!!

January 25, 2011 @ 2:18 pm

10. Gracie

Noooo! That’s not fair! just read that article posted by “Whoohoo:)” above! This may be the nail inn the coffin. I need to know how this turns out. These were the best all time ratings for the series! This can’t b happening! 8(

January 25, 2011 @ 3:01 pm

11. jannii

Why would someone start a lawsuit after 3 seasons? If someone really pitched a similar thing before then they would definitely know after a couple of eps – and take Fox to jail then, not now!

January 25, 2011 @ 3:10 pm

12. Woohoo:)

Cuz the more eps they make, more money for them:/, suckkks:’( But it might not be th eend, same thing happened to Hannah Montana (Brothers friend ((6:L)) ) Likes it and it got sued, but nothing happened sooo Fingers crossed:).

January 25, 2011 @ 3:15 pm

13. Laura Barr

hey guys!
    please sign the petition for a season 4 lie to me! there are several going around! every signature helps!!
    x

January 25, 2011 @ 3:30 pm

14. Laura Barr

hey guys!
    x

January 25, 2011 @ 3:30 pm

15. Ruby

According to EW, thanks to LTM’s great ratings, yesterday was FOX’s most-watched Monday of all year!

January 25, 2011 @ 6:42 pm

16. Jeremy

This is GREAT news. All the petitions and letter writing we do can definitely help of course, but great ratings and the story about LTM helping Fox have its best Monday all year…those are the things that really put the proverbial “icing on the cake.” Good stuff, I’m definitely optimistic.

Let’s all be sure to tell all our friends to tune in this coming Monday for the finale! :)

January 26, 2011 @ 10:35 am

17. Muahaha

I’ve just recently gotten my mom AND sister hooked! We all love it and are PRAYING that there will be a 4th season!

January 26, 2011 @ 12:59 pm

18. holiwudsc

I’m new to all of this comment/posting stuff but I was sooo pumped to see these ratings.. I started watching LTM last year cuz my parents got me hooked and I think that it is the cleverest show on TV right now, but I was just commenting to say that I think that the so-called “Law Suit” could quite possibly be good publicity for the show.. If it gets out then ppl are gunna be like “What show is this?” and they’ll watch it and fall in love with it just like everyone else who has seen at least one episode of it :) Anyways I just wanted to put my two cents in

January 26, 2011 @ 11:43 pm