Fox Announces Spring Schedule for 2010

24 November 2009 at 7:39 pm

Fox has announced its spring schedule for 2010. You can find the entire schedule below. As you’ll see, Lie to Me is going to be taking a hiatus for an unspecified period of time. According to Fox, it will be returning in late spring. After the Nov. 30th episode, it will have 13 more new eps to air. (UPDATE: There may be a new episode airing Dec. 14th. Check back for confirmation of that.) As of right now, it doesn’t have a time slot. However, with the full order of the back nine, we know it will air those episodes.

Here is the official Fox Press Release:

FOX ANNOUNCES 2009-2010 MIDSEASON SCHEDULE

“AMERICAN IDOL” RETURNS WITH TWO-NIGHT SEASON PREMIERE TUESDAY, JAN. 12 AND WEDNESDAY, JAN. 13

NEW UNSCRIPTED SERIES “OUR LITTLE GENIUS” DEBUTS WEDNESDAY, JAN. 13

NEW ACTION DRAMA “HUMAN TARGET” PREVIEWS DURING EXTENDED PRIMETIME SUNDAY, JAN. 17 AND MAKES ITS SERIES PREMIERE WEDNESDAY, JAN. 20

“24” STARTS THE CLOCK DURING TWO-NIGHT, FOUR-HOUR EVENT SUNDAY, JAN. 17 AND MONDAY, JAN. 18

CELEBRATE THE “BEST. 20 YEARS. EVER.” OF “THE SIMPSONS” WITH “THE SIMPSONS 20TH ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL: IN 3-D! ON ICE!” AND MILESTONE 450TH EPISODE SUNDAY, JAN. 10

GORDON RAMSAY’S “KITCHEN NIGHTMARES” TURNS UP THE HEAT FRIDAY, JAN. 29

NEW THRILLER “PAST LIFE” EMERGES THURSDAY, FEB. 11 AND NEW COMEDY “SONS OF TUCSON” DEBUTS SUNDAY, MARCH 14

“GLEE” ROCKS ITS FALL FINALE WEDNESDAY, DEC. 9 AND RETURNS WITH ALL-NEW EPISODES TUESDAY, APRIL 13

“FRINGE” AIRS WINTER FINALE THURSDAY, FEB. 4 AND RESURFACES WITH ALL-NEW EPISODES THURSDAY, APRIL 1

“LIE TO ME” PICKED UP FOR THE BACK NINE EPISODES BRINGING THE ORDER TO A FULL SEASON

FOX is announcing premiere dates of new and returning series as well as revisions to its 2009-2010 midseason schedule. FOX also has ordered a full season of the sophomore drama LIE TO ME.

January starts off on a high note when the ninth season of AMERICAN IDOL, television’s No. 1 series, begins with a two-night premiere Tuesday, Jan. 12 (8:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) and Wednesday, Jan. 13 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT). Immediately following AMERICAN IDOL on Jan. 13 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT), FOX unveils the not-to-be-missed series debut of OUR LITTLE GENIUS, a new unscripted series that features America’s most gifted kids as they are tested with some of the most challenging and difficult questions that only a remarkable little genius could answer.

A special extended primetime event on Sunday, Jan. 17 kicks off with the NFC DIVISIONAL PLAYOFF (4:00 PM-CC ET live/1:00 PM-CC PT live), which leads into the explosive series preview of HUMAN TARGET (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT), the new full-throttle, action-packed drama about a unique private contractor (Mark Valley) who will stop at nothing – even if it means becoming a human target – to save his clients. The special primetime event concludes with the first installment of the pulse-pounding two-night, four-hour premiere of 24 (9:00-11:00 PM ET/PT). The season premiere of 24 clocks in for two more hours of action Monday, Jan. 18 (8:00-10:00 PM ET/PT), and the season premiere of HUMAN TARGET airs Wednesday, Jan. 20 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) following AMERICAN IDOL (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT).

On Sunday, Jan. 10, FOX presents a special SIMPSONS event beginning with the animated series’ milestone 450th episode, “Once Upon a Time in Springfield” (8:00-8:30 PM ET/PT), in which BART (Nancy Cartwright) and MILHOUSE (Pamela Hayden) try to help KRUSTY (Dan Castellaneta) regain his popularity after network executives force him to restructure the format of his television show by hiring a female sidekick, PRINCESS PENELOPE (guest voice Anne Hathaway). Then, Academy Award-nominated filmmaker Morgan Spurlock (“Super Size Me,” “30 Days”) will present THE SIMPSONS 20TH ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL: IN 3-D! ON ICE! (8:30-9:30 PM ET/PT). The documentary special examines the global phenomenon that is THE SIMPSONS and serves as the momentous conclusion to the “Best. 20 Years. Ever.,” a year-long global celebration of THE SIMPSONS that launched in January 2009.

Chef Gordon Ramsay steps out of his own kitchen to serve up a new season of KITCHEN NIGHTMARES on Friday, Jan. 29 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT). Each week, Chef Ramsay will try to help turn around some of the most unsanitary and unsuccessful restaurants in New York, New Jersey, Florida and California on the verge of closing their doors forever.

PAST LIFE, a new drama series inspired by the book “The Reincarnationist” about detectives who investigate the world of the unexplained, will bow with a two-hour series premiere Thursday, Feb. 11 (8:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) and will make its time period premiere Thursday, Feb. 18 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT).

SONS OF TUCSON, the new family comedy from Emmy Award winner Todd Holland (“Wonderfalls”) about three young brothers who hire a charming, wayward schemer to stand in as their father when their real one goes to prison, debuts Sunday, March 14 (8:30-9:00 PM ET/PT).

AMERICAN IDOL sings on Tuesdays (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) when it makes its time period premiere Jan. 19 followed by the time period premiere of OUR LITTLE GENIUS (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT), and 24 syncs up for its time period premiere Monday, Jan. 25 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT).

After its fall finale Wednesday, Dec. 9 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT), GLEE returns from its interlude with a score of all-new episodes on a new night beginning Tuesday, April 13 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT). FRINGE delves into its winter finale Thursday, Feb. 4 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) and then resurfaces with new cases beginning Thursday, April 1 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT). Joss Whedon’s DOLLHOUSE goes out with a bang with its series finale Friday, Jan. 22 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT).

RECAP – FOX 2009-2010 MIDSEASON SCHEDULE

(All times ET/PT except as noted)

MONDAY
Monday, Jan. 4:
7:30 PM-CC ET TOSTITOS FIESTA BOWL (LIVE)

Monday, Jan. 18:
8:00-10:00 PM 24 (2-Night / 4-Hour Season Premiere, Part 2)

Mondays, beginning Jan. 25:
8:00-9:00 PM HOUSE
9:00-10:00 PM 24 (Time Period Premiere)

****************************

TUESDAY
Tuesday, Jan. 5:
7:30 PM-CC ET FEDEX ORANGE BOWL (LIVE)

Tuesday, Jan. 12:
8:00-10:00 PM AMERICAN IDOL (Season Premiere, Part 1)

Tuesdays, beginning Jan. 19:
8:00-9:00 PM AMERICAN IDOL (Time Period Premiere)
9:00-10:00 PM OUR LITTLE GENIUS (Time Period Premiere)

Tuesdays, beginning April 13:
8:00-9:00 PM AMERICAN IDOL
9:00-10:00 PM GLEE (Time Period Premiere)

***************************

WEDNESDAY

Wednesday, Jan. 13:
8:00-9:00 PM AMERICAN IDOL (Season Premiere, Part 2)
9:00-10:00 PM OUR LITTLE GENIUS (Series Premiere)

Wednesdays, beginning Jan. 20:
8:00-9:00 PM AMERICAN IDOL
9:00-10:00 PM HUMAN TARGET (Series Premiere)

***************************

THURSDAY

Thursdays, beginning Jan. 14 (no change to lineup):
8:00-9:00 PM BONES (All-New Episodes)
9:00-10:00 PM FRINGE (All-New Episodes)

Thursday, Feb. 4:
8:00-9:00 PM BONES
9:00-10:00 PM FRINGE (Winter Finale)

Thursday, Feb. 11:
8:00-10:00 PM PAST LIFE (Two-Hour Series Premiere)

Thursdays, beginning Feb. 18:
8:00-9:00 PM BONES
9:00-10:00 PM PAST LIFE (Time Period Premiere)

Thursdays, beginning April 1:
8:00-9:00 PM BONES
9:00-10:00 PM FRINGE (Time Period Premiere)

***************************

FRIDAY
Friday, Jan. 1:
8:00 PM-CC ET ALLSTATE SUGAR BOWL (LIVE)

Fridays, beginning Jan. 8:
8:00-9:00 PM BONES (Encore Episodes)
9:00-10:00 PM DOLLHOUSE (All-New Episodes)

Friday, Jan. 22:
8:00-9:00 PM BONES (Encore Episode)
9:00-10:00 PM DOLLHOUSE (Series Finale)

Fridays, beginning Jan. 29:
8:00-9:00 PM HOUSE (Encore Episodes)
9:00-10:00 PM KITCHEN NIGHTMARES (Season Premiere)

**************************

SATURDAY
Saturdays (no change to lineup):
8:00-8:30 PM COPS
8:30-9:00 PM COPS
9:00-10:00 PM AMERICA’S MOST WANTED
11:00 PM-Midnight THE WANDA SYKES SHOW
Midnight-12:30 AM SIT DOWN, SHUT UP

***************************

SUNDAY
Sunday, Jan. 10:
8:00-8:30 PM THE SIMPSONS (450th Milestone Episode)
8:30-9:30 PM THE SIMPSONS 20TH ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL: IN 3-D! ON ICE!
9:30-10:00 PM THE CLEVELAND SHOW

Sunday, Jan. 17:
4:00 PM-CC ET NFC DIVISIONAL PLAYOFF (LIVE)
8:00-9:00 PM HUMAN TARGET (Series Preview)
9:00-11:00 PM 24 (2-Night / 4-Hour Season Premiere, Part 1)

Sunday, Jan. 24:
6:00 PM-CC ET NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME (LIVE)

Sundays, beginning Jan. 31 (no change to lineup):
8:00-8:30 PM THE SIMPSONS (All-New Episodes)
8:30-9:00 PM THE CLEVELAND SHOW (All-New Episodes)
9:00-9:30 PM FAMILY GUY (All-New Episodes)
9:30-10:00 PM AMERICAN DAD (All-New Episodes)

Sunday, March 14:
8:00-8:30 PM THE SIMPSONS
8:30-9:00 PM SONS OF TUCSON (Series Premiere)
9:00-9:30 PM FAMILY GUY
9:30-10:00 PM THE CLEVELAND SHOW (Time Period Premiere)

[EDITOR’S NOTE 1: LIE TO ME will return to the schedule in the late spring, and ‘TIL DEATH will return to the schedule at a later date.]

[EDITOR’S NOTE 2: THE CLEVELAND SHOW takes over the timeslot previously held by AMERICAN DAD, which will return to the schedule at a later date.]

[EDITOR’S NOTE 3: THE SIMPSONS milestone 450th episode and THE SIMPSONS 20TH ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL: IN 3-D! ON ICE! special, which were previously announced to air Thursday, Jan. 14, are now scheduled for Sunday, Jan. 10.]

1. Marynotpmoc

This is all too much for me to comprehend after a long day at work so for now, I’m still TOTALLY HAPPY knowing that Lie To Me will be getting a full S2! As I recall, Lie To Me was a mid season replacement for a prior show that didn’t do well so maybe one of the newer shows won’t work out and an earlier opening will come through for Lie To Me! Don’t know what it’s about but “Our Little Genius” sounds a little hokey to me…. fingers still crossed! :)

November 24, 2009 @ 8:00 pm

2. Yesi

I can’t believe this upcmoning Monday’s episode is going to be the last one until late spring.

November 24, 2009 @ 8:45 pm

3. tamuag99

If there’s a new episode airing December 14th, that makes 10 for the 2009 fall season, leaving 12 left to air in 2010. That means it has to come back in March right, and run straight through May?

November 25, 2009 @ 12:23 am

4. kidder1969

I’m trying to figure out the LTM episodes left and how that’s going to work also. Looks like yes, if one airs on Dec 14, then it would HAVE to start in March and run through May…that would be an excellent spring for me! Sad winter…but HOPEFULLY it will then be picked up for a season 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fingers crossed! Totally happy for the back 9 and full season 2! Congrats to ALL of Lie to Me’s Cast and Crew ( everyone involved ) and of course to FOX, even if Liehards had to wait in AGONY. ;)

November 25, 2009 @ 8:32 am

5. Kate

@tamuag99 @kidder1969: Assuming they’re aiming for a standard run through May schedule, you’re right that they would need to start airing eps in March. But, it’s also possible that a newer show won’t perform like they’re hoping, and it could take over that time slot. Past Life is already being joked about by critics as not looking hopeful, but because of its Thursday timeslot, if it does bomb, Fringe may be first in line to replace it… we’ll have to wait and see. Plus, it’s entirely possible the schedule could receive more tweaks in the next month and a half.

November 25, 2009 @ 10:21 am

6. aztex999

24 is taking Lie To Me’s time slot, so even with 24′s two-night, two-hour premiere Jan 17-18, that still leaves 20 episodes of 24 until Lie To Me returns to the air. Assuming they’ll have a two-hour finale, that’s still 19 weeks (like mid-June). That’s Really Late Spring . . . . unless they feature a lot of tw0-hour nights
    I give Our Little Genius about one week – nobody likes smart-ass kids. Of course, there’s no accounting for what garbage American audiences will fall in love with . . . .

January 11, 2010 @ 7:14 pm

7. Kristy

Why the Hell is Lie to me taking a break? Next to House its the next best show on Fox! What the hell fox???? howz about y’all get rid of my little smart kid..past life (whatever that is) … or even 24 (which is a wonder that has lasted as long as it has) and give me back my Lie to me!!!! Please!!!!

January 18, 2010 @ 5:31 pm

8. Alan

I want Lie to Me back!! Stupid 24! Drop that crap!

January 19, 2010 @ 8:27 pm

9. Lorraine

Return Lie to Me!!!!!
    What a great show. This is the only show on Fox I watch!!!!!
    Fox what are you thinking by not putting Lie to Me back on! The cast is awesome and the storylines are great.
    Who does not love to try to see if they know the liar before the end of the show???

January 20, 2010 @ 8:06 am

10. jbl

“Our Little Genius”…are you kidding? Why would anyone care? Please bring back Lie To Me and stop this insane pandering.

January 20, 2010 @ 10:22 am

11. Hell

Okay, whatever Fox is smoking right now…I don’t want any. Just give me back my show! D:

Can we stage a coup? You know we’re only doing the world a favor, even if they don’t realize that right away…they’ll thank us in the end!

January 20, 2010 @ 10:24 am

12. 3rdrocker

I agree with @Alan up there…short and to the point! :) Just bring back our Lie to Me!!

January 20, 2010 @ 11:33 am

13. Jacqueline

If FOX was smart they would air reruns of Lie to Me till the new episodes air instead of cutting it off completly. Then the ratings would go up and there would be hope for a 3rd season. I WANT LIE TO ME BACK ON NOW!!!!

January 21, 2010 @ 11:34 pm

14. Jac

Lie to Me is the best show on TV. I rarely watch TV, but I had kept up with every episode of the show. FOX – Please bring the show back before the scheduled date! P-L-E-A-S-E.

January 23, 2010 @ 2:10 am

15. Tom

Where’s LIE TO ME? Great concept, great scripts, great acting…is FOX trying to be like NBC and torch its best products?

Over the years I’ve seen FOX create a rabid audience for shows…BOSTON PUBLIC, for example…or LTM…or FAMILY GUY…etc etc…and then turn around and PREEMPT them or vitually CANCEL them with months-long time-outs. FOX tries be all things to all people. It’s like the execs are multiple personalities!

FOX reminds me of Wal-Mart! How many times do you find a great product there you really like and when you go back a few days or weeks later to get another one, IT’S OFF THE SHELVES because the company managed to save six cents per boxcar on some other product and thought we wouldn’t notice and/or wouldn’t mind???

WELL, WE MIND, FOX!!!

As NBC’s stupid handling of Leno and Conan should demonstrate, programming execs need to think more than a month or two ahead and should maintain a decent commitment to good quality shows once they have built up a dedicated viewership.

CONAN! Take a lesson from all of this AND GO TO CABLE!!!

January 24, 2010 @ 12:26 pm

16. Rick

Imagine picking up a great book, reading halfway through it, and then being forced to put it down for 6 months with little or no notice. That is exactly what these network execs do to us with these long breaks in our favorite shows. First, I don’t want a story that breaks for months on end. Secondly, I don’t want to play a weekly guessing game as to whether or not my favorite show will be a rerun, new episode, or if it will air at all.

Time to boycott network TV? I’m feeling that itch…

January 25, 2010 @ 1:52 am

17. Kim

You are kidding me right?? March to June before LTM comes back on!! I cannot believe you people put 24 in its place. How many times can things get kidnapped and blown up? 24 is the most unrealistic and ridicules show I have ever seen. How can you even broadcast that? One season was enough!!! LTM is realistic with a great variety of story lines and the actors and actresses could not be better. I have actually learned things from the show believe it or not. I think it is time you listen to the people who are your customers! Trash 24 and put LTM back on! I will not watch Fox again until you do and I suggest all you disappointed fans do the same. Let’s step up and show Fox how it feels to not have anyone watching. Maybe they will understand how we feel with 3-4 months without our favorite show!

January 25, 2010 @ 7:00 pm

18. Sarah

I rarely watch tv and Lie to Me is absolutely my favorite show!! I never miss a single episode. I even bought Dr. Ekman’s book!! I refuse to watch 24!! LTM Fans–let’s stick together on this one!! Boycott Fox and force them to bring our show back!!

January 25, 2010 @ 9:00 pm

19. Dona

AMEN!!!!!!! I am with all the Lie To Me fans!!!!!!!! Great stories and Great acting!!!!! Hands down my favorite….. I kept thinking I had missed it because my DVR wasn’t taping it…. Now I find out it is a bunch of Fox execs making stupid decisions……Yikes!!! Fox you better bring LTM back……NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

January 25, 2010 @ 10:32 pm

20. steve

Is there a petition that we could all sign to ensure at least a few more seasons?? I love Lie To Me. I wish I worked there.

January 26, 2010 @ 1:12 am

21. Lillian

I watch only the good shows on commercial TV. (My opinion.) Fox has had three of them: House, Lie to Me, and Bones. So it’s back to PBS for the forseeable future. Is this the same conventional wisdom that created the Late Night debacle? You have a good thing going, so foul it up? Nice thinking.

January 26, 2010 @ 9:16 am

22. Laura

Please brign Lie to Me back. I loved the line up of House then LTM. I was hooked. Now I have to change channels after House.

January 26, 2010 @ 1:39 pm

23. Floyd

Lie to me is the most interesting and provocative show I’ve seen for many years. I can’t believe we have to wait and wait for months for new episodes. Why? The writing is intelligent and insightful, and for once it is not just another cop drama, doctor drama, or a new instantly boring reality show that regurgitates the same old premises in a new location with a new cast of idiots. Good actors, good writing, good story, and values and characters you can respect and care about. Oh, wait, now I understand. Of course Fox would not see the value in it. Come on Fox!

January 27, 2010 @ 1:08 am

24. jab

I so agree with all the above, Lie To Me is interesting, well produced and was my favorite show . Please please bring it back very soon. So tired of the “fast food” adrenalin rush shows like 24.

January 27, 2010 @ 10:00 pm

25. Rebecca

Lie to Me is one of my absolute favorite shows, which is impressive considering that i have watched a lot of tv and now watch very little by the lack of stimulating television. i have yet to miss an episode and i cant believe that i have to wait until spring for it to start back up. but from what ive read im very happy that it WILL be starting back up!!

January 28, 2010 @ 1:06 am

26. Christiane

Please, where is LIE TO ME on the schedule? I wait for it, I look for it, but WHERE IS IT for heaven sake? I don’t find it. When is it going to be back. I looooove it! Thank you. CriCri

January 28, 2010 @ 12:25 pm

27. Kate

@Christiane “Late spring” is still the official from Fox. The exact date it will return still hasn’t been announced. Since this was first announced back in November, the Fox schedule has already undergone one pretty big change, as Genius didn’t premiere as it had been announced/scheduled. Fox will likely continue to gauge how new shows are performing, and that will be a factor as to when Lie to Me returns. There’s also been rumor that, should it premiere in April, it will be paired with the new drama Code 58 over the summer. Check back for more updates. :)

January 28, 2010 @ 1:36 pm

28. jenny hardman

The fact that FOX does not realize that the premier “Lie to Me” is not possibly the hottest series on the network is puzzling. I am a huge fan of the cast and the program. On that note, I am not one to watch t.v. and this series has created a fan of FOX in general. I am hungry or the next season and hope the execs understand that they have not marketed this program to the extent it deserves. I talk about the cast and program and most of the people I know that are interested do not know that it is premiered. Give me the opportunity to continue to broadcast along with your efforts and then check your ratings.

Jenny

January 28, 2010 @ 9:06 pm

29. Kathleen

This is my all time favorite show next to House. I love “Lie to Me” and so does my husband. We look forward to it, enjoy it and now it it is gone. I’ve looked over the WEB to find its status and end of up here, finally. If there is anyone listening, please put it back now. There is some really crummy TV and to remove a show that has so much draw is criminal. I’d like it back ASAP, please. Now, preferably than later.

February 1, 2010 @ 1:43 pm

30. E L Bowker

I am delighted to see a disgusting show like the Simpsons removed and sincerely wish that LIE TO ME would be shown regularly – I watch very little TV but enjoy LTM immensely.

February 1, 2010 @ 3:19 pm

31. tee

Spring is in the air in Oregon

February 1, 2010 @ 3:34 pm

32. Bev

Love “Lie To Me” Best show on tv long with House.Want it back asap. Very creative writing and great acting. And yes it is easy to to turn off the tv if LTM does not retun soon.

February 1, 2010 @ 7:26 pm

33. kymeec

I hate 24! Bring back “lie to me”!!!

February 8, 2010 @ 9:07 pm

34. Jason

It doesn’t matter how many times they have a 2 hour or a 4 hour special for 24 I will never watch that show!!! It is horrible!! My wife and I used to really enjoy Monday night TV on Fox, first House then Lie to Me…best TV night of the week! But now after House we change the channel to anything but 24! PLEASE BRING BACK “LIE TO ME”!!

February 8, 2010 @ 9:15 pm

35. mkh

LIE TO ME!!! LIE TO ME!!! LIE TO ME!!! LIE TO ME!!! LIE TO ME!!!

BEST SHOW ON TV! BRING IT BACK!

February 9, 2010 @ 2:08 am

36. Flight-risk

To be honest, I have a set of shows I watch religiously and I’m slow to check out new ones. But I was hooked on LiE to Me from the first time I watched it. I am crushed to hear it won’t be back till late spring, and that there are only 3 re-runs left for me to watch. The fact that I watch the re-runs says it all, because I NEVER watch re-runs. But this show is the exception. It’s phenominal………please Fox people, do whatever you have to do to get this back on!!

February 10, 2010 @ 1:56 am

37. DJ

Agreed! Lie to Me should be on tonight!!!

February 10, 2010 @ 11:13 pm

38. Katerina

“Lie To Me” is my absolute favorite show- bring it back now!!

February 11, 2010 @ 8:11 pm

39. MoRbIdBoY

God damn you FOX. God damn you and your stupid executives to a lifetime of burning hell fire.

Give me back my LIE 2 ME now, or the Cute Kitten gets it!

February 12, 2010 @ 8:47 am

40. MoRbIdBoY

PS.

Don’t think about touching House M.D for another 15 series either, or the Kitten gets it slow!

Nothing else touches these 2 shows. All your other stuff is a big fat zero compared to these. Show dick some respect.

February 12, 2010 @ 8:50 am

41. Don

Wow, how typical for the world we live in for bloated exects to get paid top dollar to make decisions that just piss people off. I rarely get too committed to weekly dramas anymore cause just when I get in to one, it gets canceled. Hey Fox, I’m not satisfied just watching 24!
    Don’t fuck with House!
    Smarten up!

February 13, 2010 @ 3:07 pm

42. GOD

This is bullshit!
    Lie to me is a great show!
    Fox!
    Pull your head out of your ass!

February 23, 2010 @ 7:27 pm

43. pepo!

Fo’Sho God!

February 24, 2010 @ 9:12 pm

44. t

hurry up fox and put line to me back on
    it is an awesome show

March 1, 2010 @ 8:13 pm

45. Curt

We want Lie to Me back, forget 24, my clock says 24 is way past time!

March 7, 2010 @ 10:33 pm

46. Kathy

I am going through Lie to Me withdrawal – I LOVE that show. It’s the only one worth watching. Please bring it back now.

March 8, 2010 @ 6:35 pm

47. Caroline Hill

I’m in love with Cal and cannot wait for it’s return. House was my all time favorite but the Lie to Me cast is now my all time favorite. Hurry up Cal and return

March 9, 2010 @ 8:19 am

48. Ghostgem

I love love looove Lie To Me! It’s the only thing I watch on FOX, and it brings back Tim Roth! and it’s the only show I watch weekly and care to remember. Please Please Please, bring it back on

March 10, 2010 @ 5:45 pm

49. Lisa

Awww! They only thing cuter than a kitten, is another kitten!

March 11, 2010 @ 8:00 am

50. WHY?

Why do they think people only watch tv on Monday and Thursday nights?!!! Sooo frustrating. Put 24 on Monday put Lie To Me on another night. Is scheduling so bloody difficult? Monday or Thursday or it is cut? Think outside the box and the stats and try something new executive monkey boys.

March 15, 2010 @ 4:28 pm

51. Graham yarwood

When do your executives not know that a show like lie to me is a massive hit (obviously financially!) yet fail to jump on the bandwagon and get another series produced.
    Tut Tut!
    Ps: Anyone at the top receive hate mail?

March 24, 2010 @ 2:41 pm

52. Jo.........

This is one of the finest shows aired by FOX……..Find a slot and put the cast to work. This show is talked about everywhere I go! Love Roth and all the cast..perfect! Maybe a good replacement eventually for AI……..which has NO talent this year except for Bowersox,…………….

March 25, 2010 @ 10:04 am

53. Tom

Big fan Lie To Me…Love the cast and the way they incorporate current events and use real politicians’ & celebrities’ media footage to practice their trade in the series of who’s lying and who’s not! I wonder how Fox keeps a waste of time show like “The Fringe” on and yet “back-seats” quality shows like Lie To Me?
    Lets see another full season come to fruition please !!!

March 25, 2010 @ 10:26 am

54. Spencer Barrett

Why delay “Lie to Me?” It’s the best FOX network program! I’m glad others are finding “American Idol” tedious and tuning out. The addition of Ellen Degenerate really lowered the bar for judging! She knows as much about music as Rosie O’donnell or Rosanne Barr! Why not Sylvester Stallone?

April 11, 2010 @ 12:22 am

55. Dawn

I have never posted before about a television show but am choosing now to start. I have recently come across “Lie to Me” and am in the process of catching up on the past two seasons. I am enthralled and am enjoying the characters and plots so very much. I agree with all that have come before me in requesting that this program be returned. Not only for this season, but for many many more to come. Thank you for your time and for allowing me a voice.

May 4, 2010 @ 3:17 am

56. Chantal POmerleau

I use to love monday’s because I could watch house then lie to me it was the best night of the week , please bring it back!!!

May 6, 2010 @ 1:07 pm

57. megan

I am waiting oh so patiently for you to return “lie to me” back to the air waves. I am sure there are many others out there that would agree with me. I have fallen in love with this show so much, i ordered netflix just so i could watch the first season over and over agian, second season is on its way in dvd i hope. and i would love it if you put it back on asap for a third season. Spring is here, we have waited for 6 months, do we really have to continue to wait longer?

May 6, 2010 @ 10:55 pm

58. Andrew:)

I cannot believe half way through a season of a show you can just drop it for six months. I live in Ireland and Sky 1 shows the episodes here and in the U.K. I agree with alot of other comments between House and Lie to Me they are Fox’s best shows just seen the end of season 6 House now I’m really in need of my fix of Lie to Me. One blatent abomination is a popular show called 24 obviously its a definition of farce…..

May 25, 2010 @ 3:04 pm

59. brenda

when is ltm coming back on?

June 17, 2010 @ 1:08 am

60. Joni

Wont surprise me at all if this show is cancelled, the longer it’s on the worse it gets. It’s because of the actor that plays Cal, he comes across more arrogant on every show. This summer it’s so bad I’m have a hard time watching him at all. I’m a comedienne and likeability is everything, this actor has lost his likeability.

July 27, 2010 @ 3:10 pm

61. Mollisu

Finally, I found a show I would follow, Lie To Me, and now Fox
    has removed it from their lineup. Very disappointing! I hope it
    will come back.

February 22, 2011 @ 12:03 am

62. lietomefan

We want Lie to me to come back too. It was nice watching something that’s different and original. BRING IT BACK!

June 3, 2011 @ 1:33 pm

63. Camilla

This series is really good. I really think that it should continue…

July 12, 2011 @ 8:41 am

64. Kathy

Lie to me was not cancelled because people didn’t want to watch. Ratings drop because stations play the same episode over and over again. Or they switch days or times or play the same episode over and over. I know the war episode was played for four mondays in our area and I was so po that I tried to get ahold of global . Cause our satelite people said it was the station that decided and the global station said it was the satelite people. How can any one commit to watching a show that is the same for four weeks or is empted for a new retarded show. If you have a new show put it on a different day. People were watching it and to tell you the truth when it was on I stayed with House but my attention for House started going out the window. So you can say Lie to me saved House. Ratings fall cause stations don’t leave shows alone they keep switching them up or repeat the same show back to back. I just hope someone or station reads this and picks the series back up and show who ever decided to take it off a thing or two. Still hoping this returns. 2012

January 13, 2012 @ 11:59 pm

65. google plus advertising

I enjoy what you guys tend to be up too. Such clever work and coverage!
    Keep up the amazing works guys I’ve incorporated you guys to our blogroll.

March 31, 2014 @ 12:40 am

66. Junk Hauling Service

I visited multiple websites but the audio qiality
    for adio songs current at this web site is genuinely excellent.

April 20, 2014 @ 5:27 am

67. jig saw reviews

I visited various sites however the audio feature for audio songs present at this web site
    is really wonderful.

my web blog; jig saw reviews

April 30, 2014 @ 8:24 pm

68. rating chain saws

Good post. I learn something totally new and challenging on blogs I stumbleupon every day.

It’s always interesting to read articles from other authors and use a little something from
    their web sites.

Also visit my site; rating chain saws

May 22, 2014 @ 7:49 pm

69. www.geckogo.com

Hi colleagues, how is everything, and what you want to say regarding this post, in my view its actually remarkable for
    me.

Take a look at my web page: btv solo pro (http://www.geckogo.com)

June 14, 2014 @ 7:59 am

70. deer Antler Velvet extract

HGH spray is a natural homeopathic liquid composed of natural HGH BOOSTER and potent amino
    acids that are designed to stimulate your body and reverse the aging
    process. Market for Wellness Programs and Their Impact on Pharmaceutical, Diagnostic
    and Device Product Markets -. When you age in your muscles become weak or
    their tissues start deteriorating (atrophy).

June 21, 2014 @ 8:16 am

71. weight healthily

I just like the helpful info you provide to your articles.
    I’ll bookmark your blog and test again right here frequently.

I’m moderately sure I will learn many new stuff proper here!

Good luck for the next!

July 20, 2014 @ 10:42 pm

72. comment perdre des kilos

This excellent website definitely has all of the information and
    facts I needed concerning this subject and didn’t know who to ask.

August 12, 2014 @ 12:57 am

73. anxiety medication

It reduces fats and carb absorption, reduces urge for
    food, stimulates the metabolism promoting fats burning and offers you extra vitality.
    The huge distinction between Adiphene and Adipex is
    that Adiphene is a product that uses a sequence of natural and secure to use ingredients.
    There is a section to discuss the biggest loser show,
    specific diets, and much more.

Also visit my web-site :: anxiety medication

September 21, 2014 @ 5:42 am

74. Jetpack Joyride Hack tool Trackback

Jetpack Joyride Hack tool…

Fox Announces Spring Schedule for 2010 | Lie To Me Scoop | News, Spoilers, Photos, Promos, and More!…

November 30, 2015 @ 10:51 pm

75. the social network actors

This are able to get to be the social network actors reasons
    for difference in your true to life too. Lastly,
    the existing axiom “a picture paints lots of words” is revived major, again in our
    Facebook profile. It shows that before posting anything
    over a social media like Facebook you should think: the way what I say find without words,
    without gestures, without those facial expressions.

December 6, 2015 @ 1:35 am

76. Csr Classics Hack Ipad Trackback

Csr Classics Hack Ipad…

December 13, 2015 @ 11:31 am

77. a royal night out san diego

A network friend of mine hated this scene of Mick Jagger having
    a ball going plum off his $6, 000, but the lyrics Greta carves
    out of town and for its own category of godawfulness. Atonement is literary a royal night
    out watch online in Hollywood. Seaweed’s mom, snake bracelets and all and has kidnapped and tortured for two movies for
    the coddled general audience. But it’s Sarsgaard, a royal night
    out watch online hiding his character’s soul. Screenwriter Steve Kloves script.

This Sweeney is finally engulfed by a royal night out
    watch online his power to him.

December 13, 2015 @ 4:47 pm

78. Randell

Right here is the perfect blog for everyone who wants to understand this topic.
    You understand a whole lot its almost hard to argue with you (not that I actually would want to…HaHa).
    You certainly put a brand new spin on a topic that has been written about for a long
    time. Great stuff, just excellent!

December 15, 2015 @ 2:05 am

79. www.gpugrid.net

One other crucial options with Dead Trigger 2 Hack No Survey Software
    program is the unlock all arms(weapons) and so
    ass too add unlimited health and ammo!

my homepage dead trigger 2 hafk android (http://www.gpugrid.net)

January 14, 2016 @ 9:15 pm

80. https://alleyfog1.wordpress.com

Our team examined Subway Surfers Hack on various Mobile Phones, tablet computers
    and pcs.

Feel free to surf to my web site … subway surfers hack
    iphone 6 (https://alleyfog1.wordpress.com)

January 15, 2016 @ 8:38 am

81. Call of Duty heroes hack online

Step four. Choose IOS/Android on the hack software and enter you desired celerium,gold,oil annd click the hack button.

Reeview my page :: Call of Duty heroes hack online

February 9, 2016 @ 1:19 am

82. simpsons springfield hack

Hello my loved one! I wish to say that this article is awesome, great written and come with
    approximately all significant infos. I’d like to look extra
    posts like this .